Paul and Edith Sancken Scholarship
The Paul and Edith Sancken family is offering a $1500 scholarship to a Henry-Senachwine High School senior in honor of their parents. Paul and Edith Sancken were longtime residents of Henry, and the family wishes to acknowledge and recognize a deserving student from Henry.
Applications should be submitted to Mrs. Self by Friday, March 30, 2018. A committee of faculty and administrators will evaluate the applications and choose the recipient.
- Cover Sheet with name and field of study
- Essay of 500 words or less "Why did you choose this field of study and how do you envision your future in this field?"
- Extracurricular and Community Activities
- Students entering the following fields of study will be given priority: Agriculture, Nursing, Education,
- Other fields of study will be accepted if no one applies in the above areas
- Financial Need