Illinois State Wild Turkey Federation Scholarship
Illinois State Wild Turkey Federation
Land of Lincoln Scholarship
Application must be postmarked by: 11/01/18
Send applications and related materials to: Dr. Robert E. Reich Chair, Scholarship Committee Illinois State Wild Turkey Federation Animal Medical Clinics of Quincy 2803 Wismann Lane Quincy, Illinois 62301
All applications subject to the following criteria:
- Applicant must be resident of the state of Illinois
- Applicant must be enrolled in a public community college, four year public college, or public university in the state of Illinois
- Students may apply and receive a scholarship two years in a row
- Two or more scholarships will be given each year
- Two or more scholarships will be given for $500.00 for 1st and 2nd year students, $1000.00 for 3rd and 4th year students, and $1500.00 for graduate students.
- Major course of study must be: Conservation Wildlife Management Ecology Conservation Law Enforcement Related fields (as approved by the committee)
- Recipient will be selected by a committee of board members of the Illinois State Wild Turkey Federation
- Applicants may be required to interview
- It is required that the recipient attend the Illinois State Wild Turkey Federation Banquet in January of each year for publicity purposes. Tickets will be furnished.
- Winners will be notified on or before 12/15/18
For further information, contact committee chair,
Dr. Robert E. Reich at 217-222-8383 during normal business hours.
The scholarship application is attached.