Compeer Financial’s High School Senior Scholarship Program
Compeer Financial believes in a strong future for agriculture and rural America. Compeer Financial’s High School Senior Scholarship Program awards $1,500 scholarships to students based on a combination of academic achievement, agricultural and community youth organization involvement and essay.
Application Period: January 1 – March 16, 2018 (application must be received by)
- Resident of our 144 county territory
- Graduating High School Senior
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better (on a 4.0 scale)
- Designated agricultural major, interest in an agriculture-related field, or have an agriculture or rural background
- Special consideration will be given to students of parents who do business with Compeer Financial
*Immediate family members of Compeer Financial team members or Board Members are not eligible.
Printed application process: Download the printable application here. Email completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop off at the nearest Compeer Financial office. Call (844) 426-6733 or visit compeer.com for the nearest location address. Completed applications can be mailed to Compeer Financial, Attn: Melanie Olson, 14800 Galaxie Avenue Suite 205, Apple Valley, MN 55124.
Electronic process: Please carefully read the instructions below before clicking the link.
- Be ready to start and finish the application after you click on the link. We suggest that you view the downloadable application link above to see the full application beforehand.
- Do not use this link more than once. Doing so will create a duplicate application. If multiple applications are received for the same applicant, all will be voided.
- Gather email addresses for Student, Parent (can be the same email address as the student’s) and a School Official. The School Official is someone who can verify ACT score, cumulative GPA (on a 4.0 scale), class rank and graduation date. School Official email cannot be the same as the student’s or parent’s. Application will be voided if proper school official email is not provided.
- Do not delete or edit the Rural Fund Representative,email@example.com information. This information allows your application to automatically be routed to Compeer Financial. If deleted or edited, we will not receive your application and you will not be considered.
- Ensure that you have enough time to complete the application at one time, and that others have time to complete their portions after you before the due date.
After you enter the email address information, you will be taken to the application. Again, please start and finish your portion of the application at one time.
- Student: Complete all information on pages 1 and 3-5, and sign and date on page 2. Click Finish. Once you click finish, an email will be sent to the Parent’s email asking them to verify and sign.
- Parent: Sign and date on page 2, then click Finish. Once you click Finish, the document will be routed to the School Official.
- School Official: Enter information on page 2 and sign and date, then click Finish. Once you click Finish, the completed application will be routed to Compeer Financial.